Are Aches And Pains Holding You Back? We Can Help!
Physical therapy can help you feel better. But most people don’t know how to access physical therapy or understand how it actually works. The great thing about physical therapy is it’s a safe alternative to address pain without the use of pharmaceuticals and addresses the root cause of issues through a specific treatment plan just for you.
Accessing physical therapy can be confusing. In the past you needed a prescription from a doctor, but today every state in the U.S. allows patients to now receive a few visits of PT without a prescription.
So, if you think you could benefit from physical therapy, here’s what you do:
- A complimentary consult is an opportunity to have an informative conversation about your symptoms with a clinical professional and to provide more insights on the benefits of physical therapy specific to your symptoms or condition
- The clinical staff will ask questions and collect some background information which should only take a few minutes
- After the consult, our clinical professional will discuss possible options and determine if physical therapy is a right fit for you and your symptoms
- There’s no commitment with a complimentary consult
- Consults are 10 minutes in length and can take place over the phone or in person
Don’t waste anymore time and start your journey to a healthier life today!
Comp Consult Request
A healthcare service provided by certified and licensed physical therapists who majority have their Doctorate. These therapists address musculoskeletal issues over the entire body with stretches, strengthening exercises, various specialized treatments and manual therapies.
With so many treatment options for aches and pains, physical therapy is one option of many. A complimentary consult is a no risk, no commitment appointment that is spent to determine together if PT is a right fit for you and the issues you are experiencing.
A complimentary consult is exactly what is says, complimentary. There is no monetary commitment to this consult. But if you and your therapist determine PT is right for you we will verify your insurance and determine a cost schedule and fee schedule that fits your budget.
Every state in the US now allows patients to receive a certain amount of physical therapy visits without a doctors prescription. What we will check for you is that if your insurance will pay for those visits without as script. If your insurance won’t cover a Direct Access visit, we will assist you in finding the right physician to help you obtain an script so you can continue treatment and it’ll be covered by your insurance.