- Comprehensive Evaluations and assessments for the Upper Extremity
- Functional Rigidity Casting and custom splinting, taping and scar/edema management
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization
Meet With a Physical Therapist in Beverly Hills, CA
- Highly-skilled manual therapy techniques
- Modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stimulation, paraffin and iontophoresis
- Progressive upper extremity flexibility and stretching programs
Beverly Hills, CA Rehab Physical Therapy
If you’ve been experiencing frequent pains or you simply want to take the preventative route and become stronger and more physically stable, then you’ll want to see a physical therapist.Visit our physical therapy office in Beverly Hills, CA and see why people choose to do their physical therapy with us.
We offer a variety of specific services that can help you feel better. Our Beverly Hills location specializes in services for the geriatric population listed above.
Benefits of Our Services
Our services are perfect for people wanting to gain better mobility and work on preventative care. With our Comprehensive evaluations and Upper Extremity assessments, we can discover what your specific needs are and cater your sessions to better help you. They can even give you exercises you can do at home to help speed up a recovery process or simply to get quicker results.
Why wait until you get an injury? Take action and stop by our office for an assessment and learn more about how you can strengthen your body. Our specialists will guide you through the best treatment and help you gain more mobility throughout your entire body.