Feel like staying at home? We can help.
Physical Therapy appointments from the comfort of your own home.
As we continue to adapt to our new normal, a safe therapy environment is our top priority. All locations now offer each and every patient a Telehealth option. Connect with your licensed physical therapist through a secure, HIPAA compliant, easy to use therapy video conferencing tool.
We will walk you through step by step and you can use any device that works for you!
Meet Telehealth Patient Chris
Wonder what a telehealth physical therapy visit might be like? Watch this short video to understand how the process works and what the telehealth experience is all about.
Similar to an in-clinic experience, telehealth offers patients private one-on-one treatment sessions with their PT and follows their specific program’s exercises and requirements. The only difference is the lack of hands-on support that would be received in the clinic.
More insurance carriers are accepting telehealth services as a covered treatment; however, we suggest you consult with your health care provider to determine if the treatment will be covered – and the degree to which will be supported. Our team would be happy to assist in this process as well.
- Orthopedic therapy for conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system including joints, muscles, bones ligaments and tendons.
- Geriatric therapy treatment for conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis, hip joint replacement and balance disorders.
- Neurological therapy for conditions resulting from neurological injuries, infections, degenerative diseases, structural defects and other circulatory system injuries affecting the nervous system.
You will need an email address and access to a computer or device that has a video camera and microphone. Our PTs will happily provide you with everything needed in order to ensure a successful treatment.
Success depends on you! Our PTs will provide patients choosing to undergo telehealth treatment a safe and effective home treatment program according to specific treatment needs and goals. As always, to be successful and effective, we strongly encourage our patients follow their virtual treatment program even after their session(s).
Virtual Physical Therapy Evaluation:
Video conference with a physical therapist for a home evaluation to address those aches and pains or post/pre surgical therapy needs
- Interact and engage remotely with your physical therapist
- We use grant-winning technology that overlays key exercises, education and interactive tools onto crystal-clear video streams
- Guarantees a seamless experience and life-like engagement
Virtual Physical Therapy Appointments:
Designed for our patients in the middle of treatment and who needed to cancel their current appointments due to "staying at home"
- Talk to a licensed physical therapist about your current condition
- Work with a team to determine a course of care
- Start physical therapy and begin your road to recovery today
Did you know you can continue treatment with us!
Customized evaluation and treatment planning for patients who are mid-treatment with a provider who has has closed due to the current situation.
- Bring a licensed physical therapist up to speed about your current situation
- Work with a dedicated team to get you back on track
- Start physical therapy again today and don't waste anymore time